Our family has been busy this month. It started out with the fourth of July. We kept it easy this year because we had just returned home from our family reunion. We had a family barbecue, made smore's and let the kids do snaps and sparklers in our backyard. We also this month have had a chance to do some boating at Utah Lake. Jeff's dad bought a new boat so we have been out boating the past two weekends. We had a great time out on the boat we swam, did the inner tube, I even did some water skiing. I was rusty at first due to the fact that I hadn't done it in a long time but I was determined to get up a ski. One of the last times that I tried it was a success and I was thrilled to be up and going until the inner tube came flying off the boat and heading straight towards me and knocked me down. The day was fun anyway and the kids had fun in the tube and I even took Sophie out for a ride which she really liked. On the 24th of July we went to watch the Parade here in Spanish Fork at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. They have the perfect spot right on main st. After the parade we took the kids to the carnival down the street which was fun for them. We let them pick a few rides and then we were headed off for the big duck race. It was our first year attending this activity it was pretty fun to see all these ducks floating down the river. They had prizes for first place and on down to the very end duck to float on down. That night we had my sister and her son come for dinner and sparklers we even found glow bracelets which was a hit for them. All in all July has been a great month.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the roasting marshmellows picture! It sounds like you've had a fun & busy July!
Hi Monica! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love the July pictures on the lake and making s'mores! Very fun! The boys aren't due until Oct. 20th but we'll see when they get here (I'm thinking/hoping earlier than the due date, just not TOO early). :) How far along were you when Megan & Sarah were born?
4 comments:
I love the roasting marshmellows picture! It sounds like you've had a fun & busy July!
Hi Monica! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love the July pictures on the lake and making s'mores! Very fun! The boys aren't due until Oct. 20th but we'll see when they get here (I'm thinking/hoping earlier than the due date, just not TOO early). :) How far along were you when Megan & Sarah were born?
Cute pictures. Looks like you're having a fun summer.
It looks like you guys had a WONDERFUL time making smores! We love our fire pit too. What a busy summer you've had!
Post a Comment